miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2020

Random wW

Hey Hey----!!!

How's LIFE?¿?

I actually wanted to post yesterday, but I had a busy afternoon 💩👎

So I decided to not push myself ('cause the main point of uploading the blog is to have fun)


This week I only dreesed up once 🙇😠

(I'm ashamed of myself)

 I'll do better!!!



REPIPI ARMARIO X ROTE ROSA




I wanted to wear my Rote Rosa overalls, even if they have a summer feel 
it's still pretty warm here!!!
...
TAT I need fall to act like FALL

I refuse to wear adequate shoes wW
Love UGGlike boots & I need to get more ~!!!

Yesterday I wanted to order the same boots in blue or yellow but the seller I bought them from vanished ( from aliexpress)
That was very dissapointing! I cound't decide what to buy instead and also I didn't want to get something just 'cause.

But then I randomly saw some eyelashes and had to add both to my cart!!
I twitter¡d about those yesterday 'cause I was shocked by the price and "quality" they seemed to have ( we will see when I see the eyelashes in real life lol)


These just look very similar to my faves Twinkle lash in Sexy or the Eyeamazing 001 ones

AND THESE ONESSSSSSS---!!!

👌❤👌❤

I CAN'T WAITTTTTT TO WEAR THESE

I also hope I receive my CLs soon T3T


I'm planning to do more amekaji this week before HALLOWEEN
Gotta keep it simple ( that's the hardest part lol)

I will plan my co*des tonight so I don't have to rush in the morning


((PRAYING TO MY STYLE GODDESS TO LEND ME A HAND))


´A` ------------!



My next post will be on Sunday, and I'll show you my HALLOWEEN "costume"

(and hopefully some more gets and co*des)

I'll try!!!!

PEACE  ✌  OUT


















9 comentarios:

  1. Like I already told you I really LOVE the color combo of this co*de<3
    Also those lashes! I ordered them as well thank you:DDD The bottom ones I already have and I really like them, The only problem I have with them is that each pair seem to be a tiny bit different then the other lol that happens with Aliexpress\ebay lashes so that's ok I guess still looks very cute
    What CL did you get? I really want to get new ones I already decided which ones idk why I haven't order yet:X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yess! Thank u so much TWT I am trying to do better with my code planning w lol
      Also I don't really expect perfection from the aliexpress lashes either ww but I am really hyped to see how they look.
      Love u xxxx

      Eliminar
  2. ayayay ♥ como echaba de menos yo los blogggssss ♥
    las lower esas son las que aún uso yo XD son las que mejor van ♥♥

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Revivamos l0s blogs!!!
      Si?? Que ganas de que me lleguen ya

      Eliminar
  3. I have the lower lashes from Ali express and they are pretty good!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm the last person on earth to use them ww I can't wait!!!

      Eliminar
  4. Yessss!!!! Have fun with your blog! And I always love seeing your co*des! You make me want to take photos of whole outfits XD

    ResponderEliminar

Xmas date wih Gina

How are you? On Saturday Gina and I had a Xmas date I only had 1h to get ready (I wanted to do my hair but I couldn't) Anywaysss, at lea...