lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2020

fuwa--fuwa!



💓Happy monday💓



hope you started the week well

✌✌✌✌


I sure did w  eating candy at work this morning wW
(gotta love my boss)


😁😁😁😁😁

My mom came randomly to pick me up (after work) and we went to have lunch together since it seems bars and restaurants are reopening again now (let's hope it lasts this time)



We went to our fave, Matsukawa








About my co*de--> Today I wanted to use the new dalmatian fuwa jacket I got last week.

👇👇👇👇👇👇



(Idk how but even I am into more monotone and simple co*des lately)


I love this rodeo crowns pom pom hat


the point are the choco buttons 



I also wanted to show you a couple items I had to add to my mercari order lol

I HAD TO

(and I still have 396272+ items on my wishlist)



👀👀👀👀👇




I found these for like 7€ each and since I had both on my wishlist for years...

again, I blame Suzu








well I gotta go start cooking dinner now, we are having gyoza and probably miso soup or a salad of some sort


doesn't look very applealing w

...


As always, thank you for reading~~


ME



Have a wonderful week gals!!!

xxxx





4 comentarios:

  1. Ahhhh that's so sweet! I wish I could do that sometimes xD But we also don't know how long before the next shutdown...I feel like we're gonna get another one soon :(

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Here things are quite unpredictable ww we might go back to lock down number two TAT it's just a mattet of when I feel w

      Eliminar
  2. Wow that pic of you in the end of the post, Love the nordic co*de! I see you're still having a blue boom www

    Ofc I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your monotone look this jaket is too cute and the hat.... Now we know we need it too is the pink color way and that will be yet another twinning for us when we meet XDD

    Btw that carrot candy is ADORABLE

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. See? I got my fuwa fuwa blue style perfectly controled.I love planning twin codes with u TAT Ww

      Eliminar

Xmas date wih Gina

How are you? On Saturday Gina and I had a Xmas date I only had 1h to get ready (I wanted to do my hair but I couldn't) Anywaysss, at lea...