miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2020

Gets&...Gets?

 BONA NIIIIIIII~~~IT!!


MIDWEEK POST HERE-ドキドキ--!! 

It's freaking warm out (again) lol I don't even know what to wear anymore lol

And I just checked tomorrow's weather and it said it'll be even warmer

 晴れ鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-21453.gifあせる

Anywayyys, here's today CO*DE 

👇👇👇👇


running downstairs lol


supin as usual lol this hat fried my brain today 💀💀💀SO ANNOYING


As you can see I'm still very much into blue. 
Yellow was my signature color for years lol but I feel nowadays blue is and it's here to stay (?)

It's of course all Suzu's fault, as usual

キラキラ
鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0064.gif


アップ
鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-54207.gif





She had a very long blue phase too and whenever I see blue clothes I can't deny I always think about her

Speaking of Suzu... I finally ordered THE BIBLE 

ドキドキ鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-56225.gifドキドキ






I can't begin to explain how much I wanted this (or for how long lol) I'm so happyyyyyyyy
and to justify the shipping price I also got the バナナ bag I had on my wishlist since 2010!!



バナナバナナバナナYAYYyバナナバナナバナナ


I can't waittttttt, I really can't 
鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-54679.gif
I'm super hyped about these!!

I also got the Roxy visor thing I had on my wishlist ww it was only 2 €


 

That's all for GETS

I might finally make my COCOLULU order this coming weekend ( If I can afford it lol)


I'll keep u posted--!!!




 
As always, thanks for reading, see ( or read?) you soon--!













5 comentarios:

  1. happy thursday lol! ur coords r always so good, i need to try layering....also congratulations on ur suzu ranzuki! she looks so cute <3 and the banana bag is so fun <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank u baby!!
      Yea I feel like I have a limited amount of co*des I can actually wear to work so, I gotta think in ways to style them that are not the same everytime lol
      & THANK U SO MUCHHH I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT'S INSIDE THAT SUZU RANZUKI SPECIAL ; v ;

      Eliminar
  2. Loving all of your gets! Everything is super cute as usual~ I would love to see scans of that issue *o*

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love the gets! The roxy visor is ADORABLE
    here it's finally cold enough for winter stuff like scarfs and hats I'm gonna go crazyXD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love blaming all my booms on gals xD
    Also the banana bag;;;;; I wanted it for yearssss
    But at least you bought it and not someone else xD

    ResponderEliminar

Xmas date wih Gina

How are you? On Saturday Gina and I had a Xmas date I only had 1h to get ready (I wanted to do my hair but I couldn't) Anywaysss, at lea...