domingo, 13 de diciembre de 2020

Suzu x CoCoLuLu CO*DE

      HE-HE-HELLO好はーと!!!


How was your weekend!?

I didn't do much tbh. Yesterday I went "shopping" with my mom. Our mission was to find cute tights locally but we failedショック! (expected)

But we saw some cute xmas "things"ゆきだるまツリー

                                                              
Those were boxes of candy shaped as tiósプレゼント Ww


Also theseeeee


クリスマスツリー クリスマスツリー cuteeeeクリスマスツリー クリスマスツリー


I waaanttt ケーキ01



(THERE'S SOMEWHERE ELSE I RATHER BE)




keep dreaming


(I miss theatre so muchhhhhhhh)



      That was our natsukashi lunch, stuffed zucchini 

 コレ!!

                                                                     

ドキドキYUMMMご飯



These are really addictive, since last week I've been eating those as a snack w 

ブタブタブタ

PeanUt pUFfs--!


P-E-A-N-U----T-!

💃💃💃
So...

Well, now to the actual point of today's blog postひらめき電球
Covid ruined a gal meet that was supposed to happen last month in BCN
I had this CO*DE planed for the longest time but I could not wear it so I wanted to see how it'll look.
The original idea came from Suzu ofc. This a CO*DE that will be forever GOALS 

コレ



AND this is my interpretation/what I could do with what I got (?)
of course it turned out into a combo of my colors w + pink 




CO*DE reveal?

コレ




The hair will be different (I'm using a wig here 'cause I was only stayin' home so I used a wig to not style my real hair lol)





what do you think?
I can't wait to have the ocasion to wear this more "ott-ish" amekaji somewhere



AAAANDDD---That was all for today!

Tomorrow I'll go to the nail salon and of course there will be a nail update here






1 comentario:

  1. Those look so delicious! I wanttttt.
    I am loving that whole outfit!!! Your drawing is also really cute. I'd love to see more!

    ResponderEliminar

Xmas date wih Gina

How are you? On Saturday Gina and I had a Xmas date I only had 1h to get ready (I wanted to do my hair but I couldn't) Anywaysss, at lea...