viernes, 23 de octubre de 2020

Daily AMEKAJI co*des


Hide And Seek GIFs | Tenor星 HI星 ~~HI星!!!


How are you? How was your week?

Weather is finally back to "normal" and I feel genki af鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-20090820202002.gif

💃✅YaaasSS✔☑✅

Moving on; I want to share with you all my most recent co*des~~!!



I wanted to take pics of my "basic amekaji"  to prove (myself) that you don't have to be either super gyaru/Ranzuki cover level gal or a disgusting pyjama/tracksuit kei trainwreck.

🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

 Like, you can dress a bit less flashy (still gyaru) and BE YOURSELF everyday; it doesn't have to be all or nothing (as I did for years lol why did I think that way ショック!?)

I MEAN, AMEKAJI IS SUPPOSED TO BE CASUAL !!

Well, here we go, co*des from MONDAY to FRIDAY

DAY 1


I started kinda meh

 

DAY 2




Then I felt like I wanted to look more like me

コレ

DAY 3





DAY 4 (my fave co*de of the week)

Ultimate ME CO*DE にこww I can't stop being ott lol that's just me



 Supin everyday 'cause I can't be bothered w


AND TODAY'S CO*DE aka DAY 5



Overall I felt a significant difference on my mood. When I feel cute my day is way easier and better (as shallow as it may sound Ww)

confidence is key

Hello Kitty, Sanrio, Arte imagen png - imagen transparente descarga gratuita

I really want to dress like myself everyday instead of trying to "blend/fit in"
Life is too short!!!


And that was all for today!! (MIGHT post again tomorrow and show u some new gets and more, we will see ) 

Rilakkuma Lol GIF - Rilakkuma Lol Funny - Descubre & Comparte GIFs


I hope you all have A GREAT weekend




4 comentarios:

  1. My suki na AndyT_T I LOVE reading this. First of all, Your coords are not even 100% they are like 500000000000% to me and they inspire me to do more amekaji againT_T<3
    And I feel u sm cause my day can suck but if I dress up this just gives me life idk why and idc tbh.. if it makes us happy that's what we should do:D

    oh and "disgusting pyjama/tracksuit kei trainwreck"? I'm dead

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You are way too indulgent ♡♥♡ I will love and admire your style and gal philosophy forever♡♡♡ and yess I am a trainwreck ww

      Eliminar
  2. You are too precious, I can't even begin to describe! Seeing your blog posts and your photos make me so happy! I LOVE your looks. Really makes me want to hunt for Amekaji brands. Also, where do you live? That photo of the beach looks gorgeous!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Awww ♡♥♡♥♡ I will be forever grateful for all the love and nice words I receive from you ♡♥♡ let's do amekaji togetherrrr and keep gyaru alive☆★☆
      I live in a town near Barcelona !!

      Eliminar

Xmas date wih Gina

How are you? On Saturday Gina and I had a Xmas date I only had 1h to get ready (I wanted to do my hair but I couldn't) Anywaysss, at lea...