martes, 20 de octubre de 2020

R's April 2009 BEST!

やっほパー!!!






HOW'S IT GOING? I'm having a "normal" week so far ww (even tho I just tweeted about my morning being ruined because I had an accident with one of my fave cocolulu bags)

Today I want to show you my favourite looks/pics from Ranzuki's April 2009 issue

コレSo LET'S START!!!! コレ


(FIRST OF--- THE COVER WITH MY WAIFU SUZU IN THE MIDDLE T v T)

More SUZU as always, she's my girl👇👇👇


(AAAAAA SHE'S THE BEST TAT)



                                       (Besides Georgie, 2009 Suzu is my main source of inspiration for everyday amekaji style)


This issue was an Amekaji goldmine, Ranzuki used to never dissapoint!!!

。。。ハート




(I CAN'TTTTTT)



(Look it's Nicorun's best era!) 




I LOVE HER !!!


and the best combo ever, 音譜SUZU!NICO 音譜




(ok, back to スマイルくん SUZU again wW)








音譜

Yuminyan+ Suzu+ Nicorun
the HOLY TRINITY





                                                
音譜AND SOME RIKACHU AS WELL ( I think of Emi when I see her wW idk she kinda looks like Emi RIGHT?¿ AM I CRAZY?¿)音譜






oKAYYYYYYYY I could go on and on FOREVER W so I'll stop (for now?)




ラブラブラブラブThank you for your super nice comments I feel super loved ラブラブ
鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-57567.gif



BYE~BYEE~~!!

xoxo!!!!!






5 comentarios:

  1. You're really making me want to collect this magazine now xD I only have one issue but I love all of the looks! And I don't know why but I suddenly want to do amekaji again~ Maybe it's cause you're my muse <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Ranzuki will be forever number one in my heart T V T
      AWWWW and to call me your muse ´//v//` stop ittttt wW I'll keep working on my style so I can became a better gyaru!

      Eliminar
  2. I FELL BLESSED
    omg Ranzuki used to be my fave tooT_T and especiallt cause... SUZUUUUUUU<333

    It's funny u say I inspire your coords when you actually inspire mineXDDDD

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Ranzuki blessing us as always ww (well, the old one ofc)
      It's a full circle moment ww
      Suzu inspires both then we copy her and end up loving each other's take on the same thing!! It reminds me so much of that charisma sisters talk about copying models ww
      Like even if you copy it will still be your take on that and will be your personal style somehow!

      Eliminar
    2. Yeah exatly! I mean even if we copy the same model and end up looking very similar the fact that I still look at your coords and feel like oh I wanna look like that means that it's something in your own style that made it so good!

      Eliminar

Xmas date wih Gina

How are you? On Saturday Gina and I had a Xmas date I only had 1h to get ready (I wanted to do my hair but I couldn't) Anywaysss, at lea...