viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2020

Bday !

                          

                    HOLA HOLA HOLA ハート


                                           

¿Que tal?

Yesterday was my bday!! It was kinda stressful but  fun ww

I had a "long shift" day and then I ran home to get dressed and do my makeup to meet Gina. 

I wanted to do something more special but in the end I decided to be more practical (?) I'm boring ahhha so here's my not so bdaylike amekaji co*de

 

                                        


We took purikura style pics, as you do


PRETENDING TO BE CUTE (?)





and Gina's co*de very Rojita style (?) Rojita shop staff w






We took some more random pics and since it was a "special ocassion" we also took a couple of polaroid pics  






from cute to... Whatever it is I'm doin' 




that sums up our couple dynamics W


after all that nonsense ( we obviously took longer than expected to leave w)
we wento shopping.




Galaxxxy✩: Kawaii Gyaru Shop ReviewNEW Shopping !!! | Wiki | Gyaru/ギャル Amino



First stop was SBY (of course) 



  
鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-20090825070828.gif



don100% Gina目


Gina wanted some lashes matsuge キラキラ
of course, we could only find boring styles

😒😒😒😒😒😒





cute princess palettes tho, well done SBY 

ドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキ


we bought some things (she got me a really cool brush I'll show u later w)
we went to buy tights and then went to get something to drink 

                                       


                       

bars are closed (thanks covid) so we decided to go the cheap kei route and get some alcohol and something to mix


PARIPIIIIII--- 音譜!!!


DIY tropical nonsense
(also, it was warm 😝😝😝😝)



コレ AD TIME コレ
if u mix ur alcohol in a juice bottle police wont notice 
鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-20091029005616.gif
(Gran*n* sponsor us already)

👌👀


Then it was time to go home, but before leaving, Gina was kind enough to take these cool shoots of my new nails
👇👇👇👇👇👇








Got home and changed immediatly into my rilakkuma kigurumi
                             Kawaii & Pixel Gifs - Cutie Cloud
                                                             
                                                   GETSSSSSS/BDAY HAUL
YES I did keep the vodka bottles as part of Gina's bday presents wW HAHAAH




I got this silly thing I wanted forever even tho I don't really wear highlitght (other than on my namida bukuro and sometimes mixed with blush) 



well, I will try to use it, it's super sparkly
 

I'll let u knowwww!!!!


THANK YOU FOR READING, HOPE YOU HAD A FUN WEEK 
(even tho today is Friday 13th 💀)


Until next time~~!!!




5 comentarios:

  1. omg! happy birthday!!! i'm glad u were able to still have fun even though so much stuff is closed :,) ur eye makeup is really cute and that highlighter looks so fun

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. THANK U SO MUCH ´v`
      I can't wait for life to be back to normal
      stay safe xxx!

      Eliminar
  2. As you already know I looooooooove your bday look! The makeup came out really prefect even tho you said u had problems in the wayXD
    Your friend's outfit is really cute*0* I love it!!
    Also that Banana highlighterrrrrrrr why is it so cuteeeeeeeeeeee

    Your photo in the entrance of SBY=am I in Suzu's blog?<3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you sm really ww and thanks for calling it SBY too and choosing to not ruin my fantasy

      Eliminar
  3. Omggggg you look so cute!!! <3 Happy bday again!!! Glad you had such a great day! And I love Revolution packaging!!! And they're cruelty-free X3

    ResponderEliminar

Xmas date wih Gina

How are you? On Saturday Gina and I had a Xmas date I only had 1h to get ready (I wanted to do my hair but I couldn't) Anywaysss, at lea...