miércoles, 11 de noviembre de 2020

Mixed!Chara

 HIIII----III!!y’s


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*



As promised, today is "nail post" but first things first, let me show u today's co*de

Line Sticker with Animation

👇👇👇👇👇



its' a mix chara kinda day (?) Mickey x Rilakkuma w

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


korilakkuma pixels | Tumblr

AND NOW チョキ

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


FINALLLLYYYY GOT MY NAILS DONEEEE 😂😂😂😂😂😂


                                                                👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇



I'MMMMMMMMM

          Kumatan

The best part was my nail tech was super kind (even tho I only requested Rilakkuma) she saw a post of me asking y'all if I shoul also do Kumatan too and she secretly prepared Kumatan and his girlfriend for me 😂 and she was like "do u want them?¿?" I MEAN HOW?¿?


👀👀👀

THE GIRLFRIEND EVEEEEEEN!!


KUMATAN 4 – LINE stickers | LINE STORE

AND SHE ALSO GIFTED ME SOME EARINGS IN MY FAVE COLOR COMBO

this girl honestlyYYYy T3T

(she made these, I'll treasure forever)




MORAL OF TODAY IS--> Be always loyal to ur nail tech

No but,jokes aside, she's been GOD tier since day one and I'm not planning on going anywhere else
also she understands and supports gyaru culture so... WHAT ELSE?¿?



ケーキケーキケーキケーキ AND TOMORROW IS MY BDAAAYYYYYY ケーキケーキケーキケーキ

I'm meeting my friend Gina after work and we will go "shopping". It's been so long I can't wait to meet her tomorrowwwww. I'll wear amekaji as you might have guessed 鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-20090518002311.gif 


鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-20091129132030.jpg

BYE BYE---!!!!

3 comentarios:

  1. SOn muy cute los pendienteeeees!! <3 Tu nail tech es DIOS y si algun dia por algun motivo que desconozco me paso por mataró city tendre que ir a verla y pedirle las wands de sailor moon porque OMG

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Eres una maldita peluqueraaaaa
      "si algun dia por algun motivo que desconozco me paso por mataró"
      Pídele toh que ella es muy fan de las cosas bonitas y los retos!!!

      Eliminar
  2. OMGAAAHHHHH IT CAME OUT SO PERF!!!!! Your nail tech is a literal goddess. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

    ResponderEliminar

Xmas date wih Gina

How are you? On Saturday Gina and I had a Xmas date I only had 1h to get ready (I wanted to do my hair but I couldn't) Anywaysss, at lea...