domingo, 1 de noviembre de 2020

Halloween look (aka manbakuma ? Ww)

 Last night was HALLOWEEN---- YAYYy  クラッカー !!!

Pixel : Rilakkuma by cincintin on DeviantArt


I was really looking forward to do something FUN since covid ruined all my plans

Transparent Rilakkuma Halloween - Rilakkuma Halloween Png, Png Download -  kindpng

( had an almost 3h video call with my friends from Madrid, it was GREAT ; v ; we drank too much Ww )

Feliz Halloween con la Fiesta de Halloween de Rilakkuma | modeS Blog en  español

wW

At first I wanted to do a SIX the musical look, like the one I did last year

I decided to make some SIX pixel art and thought you might appreciate it :  sixthemusical

😈💓💓💓💓💓💓👇👇👇💓💓💓💓💓💓😈

('Cause K Howard is my girl and I love to do super specific cosplay nobody cares about)



(i LOVE HER TAT)



But then I saw Lynn's kigurumi look and I decided to go the manba+ Kigurumi route

コレ






It was challenging 'cause I only attempted to do a manba look in the past (9 or 8 years ago w) and it was a complete fail. Thank GOD I DELETED almost ALL MY OLD PICS

Makeup came out like this

コレ コレ コレ目



It wasn't "bad" but it felt like soemthing was missing, like it wasn't that WOOH



then I decided to do lighter lips and immediatly felt the look was "complete" wW


concealer lips = a must


Even tho I'm quite proud of this look I still think I can do better. Specially in the eye area, this woul've look 1000% better with bigger lighter circle lenses and better eyeshadow skills 

Ww




I am not very good with eyeshadow スマイルくんあせる
and the manba EYE IS VERY EYESHADOW heavy + the shape of it is a difficult one to master (in my basic biatch eyeshadow user opinion)


Hope u had a great one!! 
I really enjoyed seeing everyone's looks

You GALS are very talented!! 

にこ ハート②

Have a wonderful week---!!!

(。・∀・。)ノ BYE BYE








4 comentarios:

  1. I'm inlove with this look! Looks so oldschoolT_T And u know I always feel also that I'm bad with eyeshadows:[ That was a struggle last night for me too lol I need to work on that
    I really wish we can do a zoom call onedayT_T<333 But I don't wanna pressure uT_T

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I feel we are not that experienced with eyeshadow cause the type of gal make we are doing does not really have mich eyeshadow work ww for years my focus was to get the eye shape the way I wanted so eyeshadow was mostly something extra ww not a must TAT
      And about the zoom calls.. I know and I also know I am probably missing out but being shy sucks;^; I might ask u to do a one on one fiest sometime so I can feel more comfortable with a group chat in the future (?)
      Love u!!

      Eliminar
  2. I know I said this a lot on Twitter but YOU LOOK SO AMAZING. I LOVE IT.
    Whenever I want to do a manba or just all around strong look, I use Chopa's tutorial on Youtube. You should check it out when you have the chance! It would also work for kigurumin!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Than u so mich really!!! I was a bit nervous to share the look at first but I received a lot of love from all of u!
      Yeee u are right I love Chopa ♡♥♡ next time I'd like to try her kataan makeup it looked adorable!

      Eliminar

Xmas date wih Gina

How are you? On Saturday Gina and I had a Xmas date I only had 1h to get ready (I wanted to do my hair but I couldn't) Anywaysss, at lea...