lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2020

Nemoyayo and other things

HI THERE~~~~ 



How was your Monday?

Finally received my Nemo-EGG magazine!!!


👀👇👇Nemo-eye tutorial👀👇👇


(ADORABLE)

now that I have it I remeber owning it but I lend it to a friend or soemthing and never got it back TAT




tHIS LOOK, i CAN'TTTT


I'm not an EGG super fan but I love the real gyaru feel only EGG had


I also received some items from my wishlist that are in the wash wW
(I'll show u later this week)




Oh! Nail update, these ones looked cute but ,as always, don't fit properly TAT (THAT'S WHY I GET TWO SETS IF I CAN, BUT THIS TIME I COULDN'T 💀)



💩 Obviously💩💩 took 'em 💩off 💩

This fail made me even more excited to get my new (professionaly done w) nails properly planned 👇👇👇

I wanted Rilakkuma& winter inspo but I could only find these two pics ´^`


Also knew I wanted this Suzu nails but did not want to just copy her ( as if I don't do that 24/7 lol)


(Suzu had these in the first Ranzuki I owned, I remember drooling over these and I can't believe I'm finally getting something similar done! TAT My 15 y/o me must be crying)

 WANTED TO POST THIS YESTERDAY 

But I felt like waiting 'cause it was almost midnight ww

👇👇taa--daaah👇👇

I know it's not really "clear" but it's just the general concept of it 💃💅💃

My nail girl loved the idea (she's the best, I truly don't deserve her)

I know this would be 100% better when it's done!!

CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻

I also did add more shit to my wishlist -_-'

WHY DO I KEEP ADDING SHIT TO IT
?¿?¿



I already got the boots, SOMEONE STOP ME







( funny 'cause I still don't have my cocolulu one done yet) 


KILL ME NOW PLS I NEED TO SAVE UP FOR THAT

... ´_________`


(No co*de today 'cause I wore a tracksuit and looked fat& disgusting ww)

ANDDD THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!




BYE~~BYE~~😉👄


6 comentarios:

  1. Omg aaah I used to love Nemoyayo! She is so so cute! And btw I LOVE your Rilakkuma manba look!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yess I was obsessed and my friend was obsessed with Manya so we used to pretend we were them and pose loke them °◇°and aaa it was embarrassing ww

      Eliminar
  2. I loveeeeeee the nails and can't wait to see them done! Rilakkuma X suzu can it be more you?
    Also the first dress on your wishlist I NEED ONE TOO XDDD I wanted a no sleeved one just like that but I can't do that now that summer is over:<< Also that Roxy sanbaizaaaa and everything in generalT_T
    I really wanna see you wear the stuff from your wishlist that you already got!

    Also omg Nemoyayo is so cuteT_T I dying to but magazines but there are no magz I want on FRIL :{

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Nails need to be an extension of ur personality ww that's my motto!
      Omg that dress would look 100% times better on u , do u have vinted in israel? I'd totally let u have it instead w I rather see it on someone as cool as u☆★☆
      The egg mag is also from vinted ww I have a problem

      Eliminar
  3. I'm all about EGG. It's my goal to collect as many as I can! Especially the first issue XD But you turned me on to Ranzuki now >w>
    OMG I can't wait to see your nails!!! So excited for youuuuuu

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Oupssss! Sorry hahaah Ranzuki owns my soul!
      Yasss I am excited to have gyaru hands again TAT!! It's been a while

      Eliminar

Xmas date wih Gina

How are you? On Saturday Gina and I had a Xmas date I only had 1h to get ready (I wanted to do my hair but I couldn't) Anywaysss, at lea...