martes, 8 de diciembre de 2020

2 bday parties in 2 days !!


もしもし ?

 


IT REALLY TOOK ME TOO LONG TO OVERCOME MY LAZYNESS


                                          


So seems like the lazy bear is finally back and ready to go

c'moooonnnn-----------------------!!!


How's your December so far 目?

I can't complain really, I just had 5 days off wW & I've been able to do some other stuff besides just go from home to work and supin all day!


These days I went to two bday partiesハート

The first one, on Sunday, to celebrate my cousin's 14th bday.

I wanted to wear super wintery/xmasy stuff since it's suddenly super cold out these days



鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0252.gif鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0252.gif鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0252.gif

I can't lie, I felt very cute after doing my makeup and everything口紅 

This is how I want to look like everyday!

音譜


the fuwa fuwa scarf/hoodie thing is convenient to cover my roots ww

Look at my cousin's xmas tree!!!

コレ


adorable ornaments too

コレ


and this froggy boy as the star of the show ww

コレ

That was the best w I gotta love my crazy family see where I come from 

ケーキ ケーキ ケーキ ケーキ ケーキ



And here with the real STAR of the show, the bday girl!! 

me annoying the heck outta this poor gentle soul lol 

ケーキ ケーキ ケーキ ケーキ








then ofc she couldn't wait and cut the cake before I could take a proper pic of it

YUMMY!!ケーキ!

Tana waiting to get some of it lol



 snack time 鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0194.gif


this was very good but for some reason I was the only one who felt that way so my aunt asked me to keep the "leftovers" w which was almost the whole bag (it was too big)


We (my cousin and I) were dancing and being silly untill dinner time w then we had to go back home

and the fun was over ´^`



ケーキ ケーキ ケーキ ケーキ ケーキ

The next day was Gina's bday!!


I've never been so excited for Monday w


I had an idea of what I wanted to wear (but I still was not 100% sure) 

AND THEN I received some mail

...


It was my Bday present from Emi and Georgieケーキ!!!!!!!!


コレ


 EVERYTHING IS SO PERFECT I ALMOST CRIED


鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0223.gifI'm still shocked at how AMAZING this present is 鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0223.gif

ラブラブ   ラブラブ   ラブラブ

THANK YOU SO MUCH GEORGIE and EMI that means the world to me!!!


I also received my Suzu vest 鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0175.gif

鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0252.gif鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0252.gif鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0252.gif

(mine is second hand, originally from Oysho)


It is very similar like the one she had, such a Suzu staple



I am truly blessedドキドキ

(feeling really inspired by everything I received)

音符  音符  音符

I HAD to create a new co*de so I could be able to wear the Tsuchan x headstar hat.

BLUE BOOM!!!!!!!!

鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0252.gif鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0252.gif鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0252.gif


鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0257.gif鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0257.gif I HAD TO wear blue lenses of course 鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0257.gif鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0257.gif

目


I'm also wearing  the diamond lash nudy eye (bottom lash)
and I really like how it turned out wW


This was the Kuma kei CO*DE鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0119.gif


鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0252.gif鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0252.gif鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0252.gif




very SBYesque, very fitting since our first stop was SBY, as always

鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0091.gifSBY鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0091.gif

鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0252.gif鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0252.gif鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0252.gif


Bday girl looking super happy at her favorite place




I got her a couple of things she wanted as bday gifts and then we went to have some drinks


鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0252.gif鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0252.gif鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0252.gif







her phone's beauty filter makes us look super young ww such lies

We forgot to take cute pics of the xmas lights but we will do that next time

It was super fun 
鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-DIMG0006.gif
 !!




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*



Read you soon---!!!!






☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*






XXXX

3 comentarios:

  1. Those co*desssssssssssssssssssssssss
    I live for that, You know right??
    I'm so happy you got the present finally I literally couldn't wait XDD Especially after I baldly lied about the hat w w

    That Christmas tree btw... I want those ornaments!!! The froggy one... EVERYTHING T_T

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ommmggggg. EVERY. SINGLE. LOOK. IS. GOALS. I need to find some cute things like these~

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your eye shape is too perfect 😭😭😭 ♡

    ResponderEliminar

Xmas date wih Gina

How are you? On Saturday Gina and I had a Xmas date I only had 1h to get ready (I wanted to do my hair but I couldn't) Anywaysss, at lea...