jueves, 10 de diciembre de 2020

Just my luck (?)


Hi everyone--!!





I'm back after only two days of work this week 鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-20090518002141.gif

(exhausting, I know w)


There's no co*de or makeup or anything cute to show y'all today (I'm sorry)

I will definitely get dressed and do my makeup tomorrow for sure  べーっだ!

...

//Just enjoy my unlucky tales from the crypt//

Okay so some unlucky facts/things that happened to me recently

ドンッ  ドンッ  ドンッ   ドンッ

 number 1-> my cocolulu banana bag has been canceled because the seller on mercari didn't ship it, so they refunded me

number 2-> the sephora order with the gingerbread palette and some other small things  was ALSO canceled so ----> they refunded me 



I didn't want to order everything again 'cause I feel like this is destiny trying to tell me to spend my money on "better/cheaper stuff " that would be much more useful than those items

                    So I did!チョキ

Old closet pics from someone's ameblo are very helpful for me atm

コレドキドキ







& BOOM, MONEY GONEハートブレイク!

Those are the things that I got instead. All are second hand and very VERY good deals

(鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-20090527181215.gifbut make it cheaper  )

コレ NEW コレ

Of course I feel like I don't even need to mention BUT it's all very heavily inspired by 

ラブラブ

For someone as obsessed with 2009 Ranzuki and Suzu my wardrobe wasn't reflecting that 

AT ALL

I mean, yeah it's 90% 2008/2010 amekaji but, very flashy items and I needed to nail this specific monotone/casual Suzu vibe that is perfect for everyday wear~

I feel my style is getting better with those kinda smart/more well thought purchases and I can't wait to wear all those thingssssss 鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-20090518002141.gif--!!!

Oh and on that note, unlucky fact number 3-> I also ordered polka dot tights and of course those also got CANCELED (LOL I'm super cursed)

 

Unlucky experience number 4-> my nail broke TT PAIN!!!

コレ






no blood at least w

Thank GOD I'm getting a new set done on Monday tho ´ v ` 
and it will be Rilakkuma x Christmas themed音譜



some ideas I have





0 effort hands, we don't care about fingers w


I still don't know 100% if I will get these done this way or a little bit "less crazy"
the color scheme is the only thing I got 100% 
red x pink x green ft some white and gold accents

I'm really excited to see the end result!!! 



ps as I'm typing I lost nail number two... This is getting ridiculous ショック!

anywayyyyysssss



4 comentarios:

  1. Ack! Dx I'm so sorry about all the unlucky things! Especially the nails. That must have really hurt.
    And yeah, I do the same thing when an order is canceled. I just think it's not for me and go elsewhere for something else. But at least you got a lot of cute things!!!!
    And that closet inspo ♥

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm cursed TwT
      Yeah I don't like forcing things at all, if it did not work out, it might be a sign w so we are the same wW

      Eliminar
  2. God I CAN'T WAIT to see your new nails!!!!
    And also- not the polka dots tightsssss uuuugh
    I think u could find some on SHEIN
    I haven't checked but I'm pretty sure they'll have them!
    All you gets are perfect and I'm already excited for all your cords omg I'm fangirling

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I spent the whole morning trying to find those polka dot tights locally and every single shop staff looked at me like I was crazy -_-'
      I'll have a look deffo 'cause it's either that or paying like 8$ for a pair of tights in calzedonia or a fancy place like those (wich I rather not do lol)
      Thank u for being always amazingly supportive and as excited as I am to see the new co*Des and thanks for being such a role model tbh

      Eliminar

Xmas date wih Gina

How are you? On Saturday Gina and I had a Xmas date I only had 1h to get ready (I wanted to do my hair but I couldn't) Anywaysss, at lea...