martes, 3 de noviembre de 2020

cO&Lu craze

It's me agaaainn---!!!

(old pic lol)

I'm feeling the bday hype I guess wW

🙆🙆💃💝💃🙆🙆😵💝

👇👇👇First of all today's CO*DE👇👇👇

boring and very -_-' but I guess it's better than yesterday's tracksuit mess


by BMB (and random local stuff)


& now let's talk about GOOD stuff

I went thru my COCOLULU wishlist and it was CRAZY!! I kept adding things everytime I took a look at the website and I ended up with 30+ items saved Ww

I had to go one by one to make sure what I really wanted to get (realisticly)

and these are the items that survived the "purge" w 

☺☺☺☺☺



of course mascots merch
I'm obsessed! I even had nails with these guys back in 2018




and long sleeved T-shirts 'cause I only own 2 or 3 T v T
(and I know I'd use these a ton)





my dream bags



another cap I wanted since it came out in like 2009


sneakers replacement wW ! My mom said she'll pay for these (BDAY PRESENT) 'cause she's fed up of my destroyedold ones ´_` won't let them go until I have these!! 



might also get this one, but I'm still deciding


and my problem with cocolulu: JEANS 
I know I already own a decent amount of cocolulu jeans ;A; but I can't!!!
tell me how to say NO to these?¿?


I ALSO had these saved in a wishlist folder when I was a teen ; v ; I remember checkin' on the website every week and saving all the pics hoping I might ONE DAY be able to get something from COCOLULU
(FANGIRLING INTENSIFIES)


Last but not least a "newer" Item I wanted since I saw it on a catalog (winter collection 2012? I guess it was)

It's really loud and busy AND I LOVE IT
I have a thing for their road signs items, just love 'em!



That's still a lot😁 (idk if I'll get everything, I hope I do wW)

WELL...

I'll post probably on Friday with more daily co*des and perapera nonsense

鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-F1001199.jpg

XXXX







6 comentarios:

  1. I really hope you are able to get all of the COLU items that you want! You are a true inspiration to us all tehehe <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. AAAAA THANK U SO MUCH,I don't think so tho wW I was being really optimistic hahha I'll have to remove some things ´~`maybe next time (?)
      You inspire me so much----!! I love how in the gaijin community we all inspire each other!

      Eliminar
  2. Omg that bag with a giant zipper?! Do we know if it actually works? I would so get it!!! And looks like I'm gonna have to hunt for BMB and CO&LU now lmaoooo

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi!!
      it might be real, It looks like it could be w
      Go go hunt!! Amekaji deserves more love

      Eliminar
  3. The KETSULULUUUUUUUU
    Listen I'm very ashamed to say that..... I don't own any long ketsululu.. I only have 2 shorts one plain white on denim and one rainbow on denim. But I don't have any long ones!!! The only COLU pants I have is the those leopard ones from the cocolulu song MV lolol I wanted them so bad
    You inspired me to get a pair. I really do feel ashamed I don't own one???
    Also I love your wishlist and I LOVE your co*de~~!! those plaid pants??? That's so cute I wanna do something like that!T_T

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. CocoLulu pants forever wW
      I totally thought u owned at least 4 or something ww u make everything look like gal brand T v T
      I wish I lived near you so I could lend u my jeans ww (I'm disgustingg)
      U should get some the website still has all the good ones TAT I NEED ALL OF THEM!!
      You like my co*de?¿? I was so insecure ww I felt weird and like I was in pyjamas or something w I gotta say it looked better in real life #obakakei
      You'd rock that look

      Eliminar

Xmas date wih Gina

How are you? On Saturday Gina and I had a Xmas date I only had 1h to get ready (I wanted to do my hair but I couldn't) Anywaysss, at lea...