viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2020

~ W 💓 C & new eyelashes~


KUMATAN by WCJAPAN INC. sticker #13164

How are my gals doin'?¿?¿


My consumerist side is super happy. I received many things I ordered and it feels like xmas or something Ww 
鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-image0010.gif
One of my most wanted things also arrived in perfect condition: 
THE AMERICAN KUMATAN JUMPER!!! 
👇👇👇


KUMATAN is one of my favorite characters. I have a chara ranking wW

鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-mh_i1166.gif鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-mh_i1166.gif鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-mh_i1166.gif

1) Rilakkuma
2)Cheburashka
3) Kumatan 

It keeps changing tho, for a really long time Sponge Bob was my number one ww but now he's number 4 or something w. I also love the cocolulu mascots very much, but it's kind of hard to get merch of them ´ _ `' 

Well, anywayyyyy let me show u today's co*de 鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-20090518002325.gif




W💓C x AnCoCo
(I'm wearing the jumper and this super cute ancoco skirt for the first time today)鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-20091019013049.gif

(Got it for like 4 eur or something like dat)



HIT KUMATAN ライブ壁紙_ライブ壁紙詳細ページ|KUMATAN[cmn/detail_lwp_set::10336]

& to think this jumper was only 10 eur...

Looks like I'm buying too much but it's all puchipura always w

Yesterday I also got both the eyelashes I ordered from aliexpress. I wasn't expecting them to get here THAT FAST.

ta~~~daaaa!!!



HAD TO TRY THEM ON TODAYYYY 鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-20090518002042.gif



鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-rr_i1151.gif鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-rr_i1151.gif鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-rr_i1151.gif鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-rr_i1151.gif鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-rr_i1151.gif鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-rr_i1151.gif鈴木あやオフィシャルブログ『てちてちぽっちゃま』 Powered by Ameba-rr_i1151.gif
 


I am super in love with these!!
First of all the price was a joke ( like 1 euro each pack containing 5 pairs...)
And also these really feel lightweight and super comfortable I had no problems gluing them on!
I'm specially loving the top ones I can't believe how good they are, really



SO PERFECTTTTT!!!!


I ALSO GOT MY LENSES so expect a post about them and more things tomorrowプレゼント----!!

I want to wear some fuwafuwa stuff tomorrow, we will see I got some ideas in mind
@ LOCAL WEATHER
(please don't be 20+ degrees tomorrow I BEGGGGGG let me be cute T~T)






6 comentarios:

  1. Congrats on your get! Super cute! I remember seeing that sweater on a ton of gals!
    Those lashes are perfect! Don't you love it when things turn out better than you thought?!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank u so much TT
      YESSS things finally turning out OK is the best feeling ever ww

      Eliminar
  2. I can't wait to get those lashes too they look so good*_* Are they stiff? That was the only thing I was worried about
    Also that KUMATAN SWEATER and the whole co*de!!T_T I already told u but I'm so inlove with it really
    As always I save you pics on my laptop lolol I''m sorry #staker #fangirl
    I want more kumatan stuff maybe I'll get something in my next order I feel like their winter clothes are the best!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. what surprised me the most was how comfy these are and not stiff at all oAo FEEL WAY BETTER THAN SOME BRAN ONES i HAVE LOL

      NOOOO THE CREEP IS MEEE !!! I'M SO HONORED!! ;w;
      and also YES to getting more kumatan merch ahahah he's the star of the show

      Eliminar
  3. Oh and also I love your ranking of characters made me think what's mine~ I guess it's
    1. Kiiroitori
    2. pooh san\kumatan (can't decide)
    3. kitty chan

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. THISSSSSSS I totally associate u with kiiroitori forever ´v` but also pooh san (well Emi and u ahha)

      Eliminar

Xmas date wih Gina

How are you? On Saturday Gina and I had a Xmas date I only had 1h to get ready (I wanted to do my hair but I couldn't) Anywaysss, at lea...