martes, 10 de noviembre de 2020

IDK

Hiiiii~~~!!

😁😁😁😁😁
suzuki aya | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir
How are you ?


I neglected my blog -_________-'


ShibuHara Glitter: Translated Gyaru Souzai Pixels
      
 S O RR Y--! 🙇🙇🙇🙇

......

Let me share my latest co*des w

Sunday:



Monday





and today's look (my fave) w


i LOVE THE Buzz Spunky vibe and I really want to (finally) do it properly lol


I'm super happy with this gets and everything was so cheap T V T



Everything was less than 20€ (shipping included)


ShibuHara Glitter: Translated Gyaru Souzai Pixels

I also received my new lenses!!! AT LASTTTT


creepy test without makeup lol
'cause I couldn't wait

KING SIZE in brown
👇👇👇


a fave




                          

And the VASSEN DOLLY blue ones    
👇👇👇 

I really like these ones and they look way bigger than expected
                                                                           

                                             


Can't wait to wear them with all the makeup ! 


En mi mundo de Fantasía: Gifs Gyaru (I)

This was a quick upload 'cause the "cool post" comes tomorrow!!
I'm finally getting my nails done😭😭😭 and I'll try to take "good" pictures of them to show u guys---!!! I'm so hypedddd
I'm also wearing a "Buzz Spunky" STYLE amekaji co*de tomorrow but this time ft pink 
Www weeellllll
I have to go for now!!!

💃💃💃💃💃


Have a nice day/afternoon/... night(?)

CHEERS!!! 

ボード「Hair Inspiration」のピン









7 comentarios:

  1. I love it when you do posts like this! It's sooo cute 💖 I love your outfits so much, especially the last one with the dungarees!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank u so much!!!!!!
      I feel like lots of u gals loved these dungarees!!! Ily

      Eliminar
  2. Missed your stuff so much!!!! So happy to see you around! Should I upgrade my blog too?? 🤔 it's been inactive for almost a decade!!!
    You nail Buzz Spunky and you know it!!! ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ
    About the King size Brown! They comfy???? need to get new ones and those one look cool!!!!!

    See ya around!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi!!! Thank u so muchhhhh!Please do, blogs are fun to read!!!
      ;v ; I want some buzz spunkyyy I realy do T V T
      kING cl are comfy, I'd say they are but I never find lenses really uncomfy so I might not be the right one to tell u about it
      ww

      Eliminar
  3. wow these outfits are so cute!! especially the overalls! i look up to u so much lol :,)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi!
      thank u so much, I really like the overalls, it was a great get!
      U look up to me???;A; Thank u so muchh (I'll do my best to keep it up )

      Eliminar
  4. Wahhhh welcome back! <3
    I love these co*des! Always such great inspo for when I finally get my stuff T^T
    And those lenses are amazing *o*

    ResponderEliminar

Xmas date wih Gina

How are you? On Saturday Gina and I had a Xmas date I only had 1h to get ready (I wanted to do my hair but I couldn't) Anywaysss, at lea...